The University of West London (UWL) was named University of the Year for Student Experience in the Good University Guide 2021 (The Times and Sunday Times).
It's a top choice for international students as it provides:
- Career-focused courses
- Excellent teaching by industry experts
- Two locations with high-quality learning facilities
UWL is located in Ealing and Brentford in west London. The locations give students easy access to vibrant local areas with parks, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Each site is close to train services that can reach the centre of London in 30 minutes.
Students choose UWL because:
- Courses help them prepare for life after graduation
- It's the top modern* university in London (The Guardian University Guide 2022)
- There are many support services covering careers, immigration, study skills, health and much more
- Scholarships and bursaries are available to help eligible learners
- Over GBP 150m has been invested into transforming UWL's teaching, study and leisure facilities
* Modern universities are defined as higher education institutions that were granted university status in, and subsequent to, 1992.