MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship
31 May 2024
Not specified Funding details Kent Business School is pleased to be able to offer two 'SME Entrepreneur & Innovator Scholarships' to students applying for the MBA, worth 25% of the MBA tuition fee.
Sep - 2024
contact the university
All international students
Applicable to all genders
評選標準: contact the university
Application requirement details: contact the university
Study level you are applying for: Postgraduate
Open to all applicants who are in receipt of a formal offer to study onto the MBA for September 2024 Entry.
To be eligible candidates must:
- Have run their own local business/organisation for at least a minimum of 5 years
- Hold a UK First Class degree (or international equivalent) and/or hold substantial mangerial work experience
- Be self-funded
- Submit a minimum 500 word statement of motivation, detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award, demonstrating their entrepreneurial background and commitment to regional economic growth
The University reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates. Only one KBS/University scholarship can be held by an applicant, whichever is the higher amount.
Successful candidates will have run their own successful local business for a minimum of 5 years and are now looking to develop their business or organisation further whilst also providing a positive economic impact in their region.
Awardees, in recognition of this prestigious scholarship would need to continue to champion entrepreneurship by undertaking the following activities whilst on the course:
1) Organise an event or project to promote the area of their scholarship in collaboration with the MBA Team.
2) Become a student ambassador supporting the recruitment activities and initiatives for the MBA course.
Once graduated, scholars would join the network of alumni ambassadors in their home country to support key alumni events and recruitment activities.
This scholarship can only be considered after you have submitted a formal application to study onto the MBA at Kent Business School and have received a formal offer for September 2024 entry.
You can then apply for the scholarship via your Applicant Portal by submitting the required supporting statement of motivation.
This scholarship was updated on 01-MAR-24 and the information was correct at this time. However, please check with an IDP counsellor or the organisation to get real-time information.
31 May 2024
Separate application required
For more information on this funding award you can visit the institution scholarship page