Masters Achievement Scholarships
Contact the university
Not specified Funding details Up to £7,500 off tuition fees
contact the university
Applicable to all genders
評選標準: contact the university
Application requirement details: contact the university
Study level you are applying for: Postgraduate
Based on the eligibility criteria below, scholarships will be awarded to Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders (excluding Business Analytics) who:
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School Masters Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) for October 2023 entry, applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and be in receipt of a conditional offer by deadlines specified.
- Be available to take up their programme place in the 2023/24 academic year.
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing and communications activities for the School. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars or being a class representative.
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship. Failure to disclose external funding will invalidate any scholarship offering.
All Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders for October 2023 entry will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships no separate scholarship application is necessary.
This scholarship was updated on 20-SEP-23 and the information was correct at this time. However, please check with an IDP counsellor or the organisation to get real-time information.
Contact the university
For more information on this funding award you can visit the institution scholarship page
At Brunel University London
Uxbridge , United Kingdom